Non-Interventional Study Reports
CHCUK produces detailed reports which capture the country-specific regulations and guidelines applicable to non-interventional studies (NIS). These NIS reports have been developed as an aid for anyone responsible for managing and/or conducting non-interventional studies throughout Europe.
- Non-Interventional Studies: Europe (Part 1)
- Part 1 covers the NIS regulations and guidelines applicable to the following countries: Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Czech Republic, The Netherlands
- Second Edition, August 2010
- Non-Interventional Studies: Europe (Part 2)
- Part 2 covers the NIS regulations and guidelines applicable to the following countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, and the UK
- Second Edition, August 2011
Non-Interventional Study Resources
- We provide a free bi-monthly newsletter which is available to everyone and which aims to supplement the information provided in the NIS Reports
- All of the back issues of the NIS Considerations newsletter are now available to browse through the link provided.