The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) announced that the ClinRegs website, which provides clinical regulations for countries around the world, has undergone several functionality upgrades to make the site easier to use. The updated site includes:
- A new interactive map on the homepage to provide a clearer picture of the countries included
- A hyperlinked Table of Contents on each country page for easier navigation
- Drop-down menus to switch between country profiles and country comparisons
- A Quick Facts table with discrete pieces of information for each country
- A feedback link to make it easy to submit comments about country content
ClinRegs is a valuable resource when planning and implementing clinical research. Check out the site today!