Earlier this year, the NIH Collaboratory conducted a series of interviews with the principal investigators of its first round of pragmatic clinical trial Demonstration Projects. These projects completed a pilot phase before scaling up to full implementation in 2014-2015. The purpose of the interviews was to share challenges and lessons learned that may help future pragmatic trials.
The interviews have now been archived on the Living Textbook:
Demonstration Project Interviews
- Suicide Prevention Outreach Trial (SPOT) – Dr. Greg Simon
- Strategies and Opportunities to Stop Colorectal Cancer in Priority Populations (STOP CRC) – Drs. Gloria Coronado and Beverly Green
- Lumbar Image Reporting with Epidemiology (LIRE) – Dr. Jerry Jarvik
- Collaborative Care for Chronic Pain in Primary Care (PPACT) – Dr. Lynn DeBar
- Time to Reduce Mortality in End-Stage Renal Disease (TiME) – Drs. Laura Dember and Eric Larson